- APG Governance
- Strategic and Business Planning Documents
- APG Policy Documents
- Annual Reports
- Relationship to the FATF
- Governance Committee
- APG Meetings
- Fraud Warning
- Public Statements
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- About APG News
The APG may issue separate policy documents in addition to its governance instruments to give effect to the mandate of the membership as reflected in the APG Terms of Reference 2012 and its Strategic Plans. These policies may include procedural and operational rules, as well as structural policies as needed by the membership.
To date, the APG has issued three formal instruments, namely:
- APG Information and Communications Strategy 2015;
- Reporting of Voluntary Tax Compliance Schemes 2014;
- APG Policy Statement - Governance 2015;
- APG Policy Statement - Observers 2015; and
- Managing Referrals from FATF's International Cooperation Review Group.
To view these documents please click on the links to the left.