- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Working Group
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
Macao, China Mutual Evaluation Onsite Visit
The onsite visit for the mutual evaluation of Macao, China was conducted from 21 November to 2 December 2016.
The mutual evaluation team was comprised of the following experts:
- Ms Rachel Vaughan, United States (Legal Expert)
- Ms Patrícia Godinho Silva, Portugal (Legal Expert)
- Mr Andrew Holmes, New Zealand (Financial Expert)
- Mr Alvin Bermido, Philippines (Financial Expert)
- Mr Alistair Sands, Australia (FIU/Law Enforcement Expert)
- Mr Foo Wei Min, Malaysia (FIU/Law Enforcement Expert)
- Mr Lindsay Chan (APG Secretariat)
- Ms Marnie Campbell (APG Secretariat)
During the onsite visit the assessment team conducted a series of meetings with government authorities and representatives from the private sector which allowed assessors to gain a detailed understanding of the framework and effectiveness of Macao, China's AML/CFT regime.
The mutual evaluation was conducted using the 2013 FATF assessment methodology which focusses on both technical compliance with the FATF international standards and the effectiveness of the jurisdiction's AML/CFT measures.
The mutual evaluation report will be considered at the next APG Annual Meeting in July 2017.