- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Working Group
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
Cambodia Mutual Evaluation Onsite Visit
The onsite visit for the mutual evaluation of Cambodia was conducted from 4 to 16 December 2016.
The mutual evaluation team consisted of the following experts:
- Mr Filipe Pereira, Macao, China (Legal Expert)
- Ms Lauren Hirsh, Australia (Legal Expert)
- Ms. Wanyi Liu, Chinese Taipei (Financial Expert)
- Ms Zarifa Izan Zainol Abidin, Malaysia (Financial Expert)
- Mr Masud Rana, Bangladesh (FIU/Law Enforcement Expert)
- Mr Eliot Kennedy (APG Secretariat)
- Ms Mitali Tyagi (APG Secretariat)
- Ms Suzie White (APG Secretariat)
This mutual evaluation was conducted using the 2013 FATF assessment methodology which focusses on both technical compliance with the FATF international standards and the effectiveness of the jurisdiction’s AML/CFT measures.
The evaluation team acknowledged the cooperation and assistance of the Cambodian authorities and the hospitality extended to the team during the onsite visit.
Cambodia's mutual evaluation report will be considered at the next APG Annual Meeting in July 2017.