- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Working Group
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
Strategic Implementation Planning Visit to Bhutan
With generous support from Canada, the APG Secretariat and former mutual evaluation (ME) team members (assessors) from Bangladesh and Macao, China conducted a strategic implementation planning (SIP) visit to Bhutan on 22 and 23 March 2017.
The purpose of this visit was to assist Bhutan to enhance its ability to combat money laundering and terrorism financing through the development of an action plan to rectify deficiencies and complete recommended actions included in the ME report of Bhutan. During the visit the team met with the Speaker of the National Assembly, Governor of the Royal Monetary Authority (RMA), Deputy Governor of the RMA, the FIU and members of the AML/CFT National Coordinating Committee and Technical Working Group.