- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Committee
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
APG Assessor Training, Sydney, May 2017
The APG Secretariat hosted the APG’s 7th assessor training workshop using the 2013 FATF assessment methodology from 1-5 May in Sydney, Australia. The workshop was supported by the Government of Canada, and attended by 46 delegates from 21 members. Representatives from Australia assisted the delivery of the workshop.
During the week participants worked in teams to conduct a mock mutual evaluation, including interviewing government officials, preparing a mutual evaluation report and delivering their findings to plenary. Participants are now eligible to act as assessors and/or reviewers in the APG’s third round of mutual evaluations.