- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Committee
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
Brunei Darussalam hosts APG Regional Pre-Mutual Evaluation Workshop
Brunei Darussalam hosted an APG Regional Pre-Mutual Evaluation workshop in Bandar Seri Begawan from 12 to 14 February 2018.
The workshop brought together over 40 participants from 8 jurisdictions who are preparing from their mutual evaluations in the coming years. The participants benefited from the expertise of facilitators from Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia and the APG secretariat.
The three-day workshop covered a range of topics, including the assessment methodology and the importance of risk and context. Participants completed a range of practical activities culminating in a mock interview to simulate a mutual evaluation onsite visit.
Canada, China and New Zealand enabled the attendance of participants and facilitators through sponsorship.