- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Committee
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
APG/EAG Assessor Training, Kuala Lumpur, August 2018
The APG jointly conducted assessor training with the Eurasian Group on Combating Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism (EAG) from 13-17 August 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The workshop, generously hosted Bank Negara Malaysia and supported by Canada, China and New Zealand, was attended by 58 government officials from 25 jurisdictions across Asia, Eastern Europe and the Pacific.
During the week participants worked through the evaluation of a fictional country, including review of its legislation and regulations, conduct of mock interviews, preparation of a mutual evaluation report and presentation of team findings to plenary. Participants are now eligible to act as assessors and/or reviewers in the current round of mutual evaluations.
The workshop was delivered by the APG MEC Co-Chairs from Australia and Macao, China, and experts from Canada, Malaysia and the APG and EAG Secretariats.
The next APG assessor training will take place in early 2019.