- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Working Group
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
APG Workshop on FATF Assessment Methodology and National Risk Assessment
The Korea Financial Intelligence Unit (KoFIU), with the support of the Korea Exchange Bank, hosted an APG workshop on the FATF Assessment Methodology (2013) and National Risk Assessment in Seoul, Korea from 28 to 30 August 2013.
The workshop brought together over 100 participants from over 30 jurisdictions and included the CFATF and GAFISUD secretariats. The participants benefited from the expertise of facilitators from KoFIU, United Kingdom (FATF WGEI Co-Chair), World Bank, New Zealand, Thailand, IMF, Serbia and the APG Secretariat.
The three-day workshop covered a range of topics, centered firstly on the new FATF assessment methodology, and secondly on the enhanced requirements for national risk assessments. The workshop provided the opportunity for APG members and observers to share experiences and interact with international experts on key issues. For many of the participants, this was their first opportunity to engage with the new assessment methodology and to be exposed to different national risk assessment tools.
KoFIU and the World Bank (Canada funds) enabled the attendance of over 40 participants and facilitators through sponsorship.