- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Committee
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
APG Assessor Training Workshop, Macao, China, 23-27 May 2016
The Government of Macao, China hosted the APG’s 6th assessor training workshop using the 2013 FATF assessment methodology at the Macao business support centre in the week of 23-27 May 2016. A total of 45 delegates from 20 members, one observer, and one FATF member attended as participants. In addition, officials from Macao, China involved in the preparations of that member’s upcoming assessment also participated as observers.
New Zealand and the United States generously provided sponsorship support for three presenters and three participants to attend the workshop. Expert presenters and facilitators for the workshop were kindly supplied by Macao, China; Malaysia; Cook Islands and the APG Secretariat.
Positive feedback on this training has been received from a number of participants.