- Technical Assistance and Training (TA&T)
- Donors and Providers (DAP) Group
- Pacific AML/CFT Capacity Development Programme
- Annual Forum on Technical Assistance and Training
- Technical Assistance and Training News
- Enquiries for Technical Assistance and Training
Strategic Plan 2017-2022
To meet the overall goal of the funding and to support the APG strategic direction, the PACD Strategic Plan 2017-2020 has the following four strategic goals:
Strategic Goal 1: Be an effective technical assistance cell supporting implementation of the FATF standards and the work of the AML/CFT network in the Pacific.
Strategic Goal 2: National AML/CFT regimes are strengthened.
Strategic Goal 3: AML/CFT regulation is improved and enforced.
Strategic Goal 4: Increased detection, investigation and prosecution of ML/TF.